Real Estate Transactions
- For sale by owner—assistance for buyer or seller
- Land contracts—assistance for vendor or purchaser
- Purchase and sale of residential properties, farm/agricultural properties, vacant/recreational properties, commercial properties and businesses and business properties
- Easements and boundary line and fence line issues
- Adverse possession
- Zoning issues
- Foreclosure defense
I have 25 years of real estate experience in all types of real estate matters. I pride myself on thorough and efficient service in whatever your real estate needs are.
- Powers of Attorney for Health Care documents
- Durable Power of Attorney documents
- Estate planning to avoid formal probate
At each stage of life—marriage, birth of a child, divorce, or illness—it is wise to look at your entire plan. If you become incapacitated, who would make your financial and medical decisions? Contrary to what many people think, it is not automatically your spouse. It is important to plan where your assets will go and how much money, if any, it will cost to get them there once you die. That is why proper estate planning is so important—it can relieve some of the stress for your loved ones left behind.
- Affidavits of Transfers for estates under $50,000
- Administering estates in informal probate
- Administering estates in formal probate
- Administering estates with or without a will
- Administering estates that are contested or uncontested—Probate litigation
Probate is the court procedure through which your estate is administered. It has had a lot of negative publicity. However, in some cases, it is much simpler and more cost effective than administering a trust.
When a family member or loved one dies, regardless of whether the deceased had a will, in most cases the administration of the estate can be done informally. This process is less complicated and involves little or no court time. I can help you through the process of administering the estate quickly and efficiently.
- Powers of Attorney
- Long term care planning
- Planning to avoid formal probate
- Wills and trusts
It can be a difficult time when someone you love becomes more dependent as they age. I can help you ensure that your loved one has the appropriate planning in place. Otherwise, if circumstances dictate, I can help you through the guardianship/conservatorship process
My Commitment to You
I have 25 years of legal experience and the ability and expertise to handle the above listed matters. Please contact me if I can be of service to you in your legal matters.
A Special Thank You
Thank you Frank Shadewald for the use of the Spring equinox photograph taken at the Eagle Effigy Mound [Frank's Hill, Richland County, Wisconsin]